We at Bodies By Brownie Wellness Institute hope you are well and would like to check in and provide some updates!
We are currently conducting private virtual fitness classes and nutrition education to families in addition to kids creativity camp, and outdoor social distance activities.
Thank you for having joined our Virtual Fitness and Workshop series throughout this time of quarantine. We’re hoping to be back soon with more exciting offerings in the fall.
We’d also like to keep you informed on what the city is doing in its effort to address COVID-19.
1. New York City is in Phase Four of the reopening.
2. All New Yorkers should get tested for COVID-19.
3. Stay home if sick. Only leave for essential medical care and testing or other essential errands.
4. Keep physical distance, stay at least 6 feet away from other people.
5. Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
6. Wear a face covering. You can be contagious without symptoms. Protect those around you by wearing a face covering.
There are hundreds of testing sites across New York City. To find a testing site near you visit, https://www1.nyc.gov/site/coronavirus/get-tested/covid-19-testing.page and enter your address in the map located toward the bottom of the page.
If you have any questions or would like to talk more about virtual or in person wellness programming, please do not hesitate to reach out.
We are here to support the communities during this time of need, and are available to assist in self care solutions such as meditation workshops, breath workshops, yoga and fitness classes. Remember to stay safe and do your part. Prevention is our Priority! #Browniewellness